1. Remember last week when I professed my love for Walmart grocery pick-up and said that unfortunately it wasn't a sponsored post and I wasn't getting paid to share my love? While this still isn't a sponsored post, I realized I really could get paid to share my love! Ha! If you've never used Walmart's grocery pickup service you can click this link HERE and you'll get $10 off your first order (remember the service is free... so this is $10 in free groceries!) and I'll get $10 too! Win!
2. I listened to a podcast interview this week with Allie Casazza on the Creative Empire Podcast (LOVE this one lately!) and it was so great and made me love her and want to listen to her podcast, The Purposeful Home, even more.
3. Last week I shared about how I was able to snag some of the sweetest pajamas for the babies on a major sale. A few days ago I went to check my email to see if they had shipped and somehow my order wasn't placed and now they are out of stock! Sad mama. So I entered a giveaway in hopes of winning some! Ha!
4. For the past several months I've been part of a huge project with a friend of mine. Andrea is a personal chef and recipe writer and she's AMAZING. Her recipes are incredible and her spirit is just so fun and sweet. Being around her makes you love life and want to eat allllllll the good food! She's been working around the clock to make her cookbook come to life and I'm so thrilled to say that it's in the making and I'm going to be doing all of her food photography! We've already shot a good chunk of her recipes and it's been a blast. I am thrilled to be part of a project with someone who is so passionate about what she's creating and that fits in so perfectly with some shifts happening in my own life and business. This cookbook is going to be unlike ANY cookbook you've ever had and it's truly going to be a legacy item that you're going to want in your family. I can't wait to share more about this in the coming months!
5. I'm trying to get better about planning out menus that make the most of the ingredients so that I'm spending less at the grocery store (I hope to be successful at this and if I am I'll share any lessons learned with you!) and this is something a few friends encouraged me to make soon! If you've never had Mississippi Roast, you're reallllyyyyyy missing out. It's definitely the best roast I've ever had! We went to a playdate at the beginning of the week and a few of the mamas told me that we need to make roast sliders to have as a second meal from this roast and I'm excited to try it out next week!
6. My friend Gretchen just totally rebranded her business and ministry as they changed from Life Lived Beautifully to Well Watered Women! If you don't know Gretchen or follow her on social media, you need to immediately! She is constantly pointing me to Christ and challenging me to really dig into scripture and become a woman of the Word who seeks Jesus with her life. I promise you'll be so encouraged by her ministry!
7. I've been working on a comprehensive baby product post and it's going to be a jam packed post full of all the baby products we love. I had planned on posting it at the beginning of this week, but it's taken me way longer to compile all our favorites. I'm excited to share this with you next week! Do you have any questions about what we use or baby questions in general? I'll try to address these in the post if possible!
8. The new academic simplified planner started this month and I was so excited to crack open a beautiful new planner! This one is definitely my favorite, so if you'll be on the lookout for a new planner for the beginning of 2018, their yearly editions will come out in September!
9. I've been singing this song for several days and I can't get it out of my head. So much rich truth here!
10. You can still sign up for our Galatians study! It's not too late. Head on over to this post to sign up. There's also a link there that will take you to all the info you need to get started!