Friday No. 11
I’m not sure about you, but it seems that the weeks are flying by these days! Before I know it it’s always Friday and I’m kind of left wondering where my week went! I’ve got a lot of big stuff going on with my photography business and trying to work in the couple of hours my kids nap doesn’t seem to be enough! I’ve made some good progress this week but I’m ready to get a few more things crossed off the list.
1. Yesterday we were going to take the babes to Buid A Bear for “pay your age day” but it was a much more popular idea than we thought. My friend Meg called me from the store and told us not to come (LOVE YOU MEG) so we scratched that idea and ended up at Chuck E. Cheese! It was so perfect because we were some of the only people there and the babes got to run around and hit all the buttons. They had SUCH a fun time!
2. I’ve been loving this song SO MUCH lately! Music is one of my favorite things about life so if you have a worship song or album on repeat, share it in the comments! I love finding new music!
3. Earlier this week I made this baked omelet for dinner (we love breakfast for dinner!) and the kids really enjoyed it! I’ve made it a few times before and it’s always an easy choice. I sub turkey sausage for the ham but other than that I stick to the recipe!
4. I read Psalm 40 this week and several verses have been sticking with me this week. Go read it this weekend!
5. I was disappointed when Campbell’s first therapy appointment was cancelled this week, but I’m praying that next week he’ll start! I’m really looking forward to being able to grow as his mama and getting a better understanding of what we can be doing to support him and cheer him on. I would love it if you could say a prayer for us that he would get to start this next week!
In case you want to catch up, here are the other posts from this week!