Friday No. 18 & A Reader Survey
Well HEY Y’ALL! I can’t believe it’s been since Campbell’s birthday that I’ve taken a few minutes to write in this space. I’m excited to jump in today with a few random things to share as we start a new year. A new year. 2019. WHAT?!
1. Once upon a time this blog was something I loved pouring time into and writing was my most favorite hobby. As I’ve been reflecting on 2018 and goals I have moving into this new year I realized how much I’ve let some of my personal hobbies go since being called Mama. Besides business stuff, I hardly do anything just for pure enjoyment. In 2019 I’m hoping to get back into writing more, both here publicly and also in my private journals, just for simple enjoyment. I’ve got a handful of other goals I’m working through for this year and I am going to share more about those soon!
2. Because I’m wanting to get back into a groove of writing, I’d love to hear some feedback from you, my readers! I appreciate each of you who take time to read, interact, and encourage me here and I’d love to know what brings you here and keeps you here. If you’ll fill out this survey and add your email at the end you’ll be entered to win a $10 Starbucks giftcard as a way to say thank you! It’ll take less than 5 minutes and I’d love to hear your thoughts! TAKE THE SURVEY HERE. Survey will be open until 1/11.
3. Tonight our parents and siblings will all get together to have pizza and celebrate Crawford turning TWO tomorrow! I really have a hard time believing that our “baby” is turning two tomorrow, but I am so so excited to have a simple celebration for her tonight! Our girl LOVES puppies so I’ve created a few details that I think she’ll be so excited to see!
4. One of my favorite new winter treats is the peppermint mocha K-cup pods for the Keurig! My Mom has a Keurig so I’ve enjoyed using it while we’re living with my parents and these K-Cups are such a fun treat! It really does taste like a peppermint mocha from Starbucks!
5. We’re rolling right along with house progress and I’m hoping to have some more concrete things to share in the coming weeks! Our walls are finally up and it’s really shaping up to look like a house and we are so excited to make this space our home in the coming months! Living with my parents has been a really sweet adventure and I’m looking forward to sharing some thoughts about it in the coming weeks.
We’re ready for you, 2019!